Bongiorno Bellas, I’ll be uploading a 3 part series of my adventures in Milan.
If your like it please subscribe to my YT channel! ^^
Below is also my itinerary for Milan Day 1 if you’re interested, I planned quite thoroughly so it’s easy to go from one tourist attraction to another!
Milan Day 1 (Arrive at 10:50AM)
- Get the MilanoCard at airport
- Get To Milano Central Station
- Check baggage into day storage (Left luggage – KiPoint)
- For 5 hours 6 euros!
- Luini Panzerotti (Lunchhhhh!)
- A Must have in Milan (Mozerrla cheese + tomatos fresh in bread)
- “street food” of Milan
- Milan Cathedral (Duomo)
- Address: Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan, Italy
- Free or 7
- dis a church
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Address: Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan, Italy
- Castello Sforzesco
- Address: Piazza Castello, 3, 20100 Milan, Italy
- dis a castle
- dis is free
- Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Address: Corso Magenta, 15, 20123 Milan, Italy (Centro Storico)
- dis a church too