Bonjour mes amis,
Some of you don’t know, but I have a youtube channel! And I decided to reinvigorate my channel starting with finally editing parts 2 and 3 of my vlogs in Italy from last March. I know it’s a year late. But better now than never.
Anyways I hope you enjoy them, as much as I’ve enjoyed editing them.
Coming up as well are 3 BNTgirl reviews, a review of the Hera UV Cushion with the Nickolas Kirkwood case, 3CE items and more vlogs from my time in Europe during the summer, I visited 13 cities and ate lots of yummy food!
Part 2 of my vlogs feature Venice ( Venezia) and one of my favorite Italian restaurants, Pontini!
Part 3 features a Michelin Starred restaurant, based in Milan, Al Pont De Ferr.
I wrote a review on TripAdvisor, here. If you want to read more dept of my experience. Or just watch the video. Overall it wasn’t the best michelin starred restaurant I’ve been to, especially for the price. But it was fun.
Bongiorno Bellas, I’ll be uploading a 3 part series of my adventures in Milan.
If your like it please subscribe to my YT channel! ^^
Below is also my itinerary for Milan Day 1 if you’re interested, I planned quite thoroughly so it’s easy to go from one tourist attraction to another!
Milan Day 1 (Arrive at 10:50AM)
- Get the MilanoCard at airport
- Get To Milano Central Station
- Check baggage into day storage (Left luggage – KiPoint)
- Luini Panzerotti (Lunchhhhh!)
- A Must have in Milan (Mozerrla cheese + tomatos fresh in bread)
- “street food” of Milan
- Milan Cathedral (Duomo)
- Address: Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan, Italy
- Free or 7
- dis a church
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Address: Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan, Italy
- Castello Sforzesco
- Address: Piazza Castello, 3, 20100 Milan, Italy
- dis a castle
- dis is free
- Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Address: Corso Magenta, 15, 20123 Milan, Italy (Centro Storico)
- dis a church too